The Hydra Model (Limited UK Edition)
- Featuring Union Jack Flag and available in Pantone 2021 Yellow or British Racing Green
- 316L Stainless Steel Case:
- 47mm with-out the Crown.
- 53 mm with the Crown.
- Case only (50 mm wide case X 19.22 mm thick).
- Lug to Lug (50.5 mm) (Top to Bottom).
- Bracelet: 22mm wide Stainless Steel with push pins for sizing.
- Movement: Seiko NH 35 automatic mechanical. For more spec info, please visit here
- Crystal: Single dome Sapphire Crystal (the 3rd hardest substance below Diamond)
- (He) Helium Escape Valve at the 2 o’clock position, NOT a Rotating Bezel Lock.
- Luminous dial and hands.
- Black Aluminum Bezel insert.
- Screw down crown with 2,000-meter water resistance.
- Bubble Case back for user comfort.
- Case back engraved with the coordinates for the Island of Hydra.
Please be sure to review our FAQs for information regarding Warranty, Shipping & Returns.
Innovation and value can be seen in our first divers watch, the "Hydra."
The watch is cased in 316 stainless steel, with a Seiko automatic movement (SIINH 35) beating inside, with the use of a Single Domed Sapphire crystal (the 3rd hardest substance below Diamond) instead of the commonly used Mineral crystal. The Hydra also has a Helium escape value (for use in mix gas diving) and a water-resistance of 2,000 meters. A fantastic amount, given that PADI (The Professional Diving Association) states that a divers watch should offer at least 100 meters of water resistance. Hydra's 2,000 Meters of water resistance is an amazing twenty times standard!
The Hydra is for the customer looking for a reliable automatic divers watch with superior depth rating (2,000 meters) and materials. Style-wise, the Hydra takes its nod from watches in the 1970s, resulting in a vintage look with modern components. Lastly, the weight and depth of the Hydra convey a feeling of safety and ruggedness.
Pantone 2021 Yellow, British Racing Green